How do I get rid of a mouse in my house?
A very common question asked by many frustrated homeowners.
If you’re thinking about buying a dozen regular mouse traps and placing them in
and around your home. Then think again. Mice are super cautious, they know
when something different has been placed in their environment.
Topbait Mouse Bait Station has been designed to encourage mice to enter because they look like a safe dark place to hide. The bait blocks sit perfectly inside the station making it near impossible to be carried outside.
Topbait Mouse Bait Station is strong but discreet and lockable. Ideal when using Rodent Bait Blocks and can be used indoors or outdoors. The bait station is also designed to keep pets safe from eating the bait.
- Excellent quality moulded plastic
- Safe, lockable station with key
- Safe for pets and livestock
* Bait blocks are not included and are sold separately
Further Product Information
Steps on how and where to place Topbait Mouse Bait Station:
- Firstly, you need to clean up the area to make sure there is no food scraps or anything the mouse might eat. Once these food sources removed from the environment, feeding on the bait will become easier.
- Place the bait station in a cold damp location where mice are most active. If you are placing it in the kitchen, put it behind the fridge or another spot
that keeps it away from children and pets.
- Once the station is placed in the chosen spot, do not move it. Mice are smart and may become suspicious of the moved station and will avoid it.
- Placing alternative food within the bait station before may calm the
mouse’s natural suspicion and lures them in more quickly, once the station starts to smell of mice, more and more mice tend to begin entering.
Repeat until no sign of feeding
Situation – Domestic, Commercial and Agricultural Buildings
Targeted pests – Mice or rats